Trivia Questions #121. When Susan Lucci was introduced as a teenager on All My Children, what was her character's name?
Chick Flicks and Soaps
(This page was last updated on March 22, 2012.)
Answer: Erica Cain
2. For many years actor David Canary played the Chandler twins on All My Children. What were those characters' names?
Answer: Adam and Stuart
3. What 1939 Victor Fleming war epic has been called the mother of all chick films?
Answer: Gone with the Wind
4. Susan Sarandon and Geena Davis take a one-way road trip in what top chick flick of 1991?
Answer: Thelma and Louise
5. What top chick flick of 1989 presents the womanly concerns of a horde of Southern gals played by Olympia Dukakis, Julia Roberts, Dolly Parton, Sally Field, and Shirley MacClaine?
Answer: Steel Magnolias
6. Lawrence Fishburne and Angela Bassett's 1996 biopic about Ike and Tina Turner has been called a non-fiction chick flick. Name that flick.
Answer: What's Love Got To Do With It
7.In what fictional city does most of the action in General Hospital take place?
Answer: Port Charles, New York
8. In what fictional city was most of the action in All My Children set?
Answer: Pine Valley, Pennsylvania
9. In what fictional city was most of the action in One Life to Live set?
Answer: Llanview, Pennsylvania
10. What chick flick stars Sandra Bullock as an undercover FBI agent taking part in the Miss America Pageant?
Answer: Miss Congeniality
11. Reese Witherspoon moves to New York City, but returns to her home in the south to get her husband to sign their divorce papers. In what chick flick?
Answer: Sweet Home Alabama