Jimmy's Trivia Questions #91. In the 1990's a company called Ty Warner made and solds millions of small cutsey stuffed animals called what?
(This page was last updated on April 17, 2013.)
Answer: beanie babies
2. In the 1990's a cartoon-like character named Pikachu was made very popular by a game called what?
3. Ever since the 1970's and 1980's millions of Americans have played what fantasy role-playing game involving elves, halflings, and orcs?
Answer: Dungeons and Dragons
4. In the 1990's millions of little girls owned tiny little dolls kept in pocket-sized cases. The little dolls were called what?
Answer: Polly Pocket
5. In the 1990's the Nickelodeon company sold many millions of tubes of artificial slime to kids all over the U.S. and Canada. Name that product.
6. In the 1990's characters with names like Donatello and Michelangelo used to exclaim "Cowabunga!" in games and cartoons about what adventuresome foursome?
Answer: the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
7. In 1991 what powerful pump action water gun first made its way into U.S. toy stores?
Answer: the Super Soaker
8. In the 1990's what new design of roller skates swept the U.S. toy market?
9. In the 1990's nearly every American kid had what ball-like toy made from a bunch of brightly colored rubber filaments radiatin from a small rubber core?
Answer: the Koosh ball
10. In the 1960's the Harlem Shuffle (a.k.a. the Electric Slide) was which of these? A popular toy, or a dance craze, or a fad in shoes?
Answer: a dance craze
11. In 1996 millions of Americans put their arms out, palms up, touched their shoulders, then their hips, then spun around and shouted what?
Answer: "Hey, Macarena!"
12. Back in the 1980's many little American girls owned shiny pastel pink plastic slippers or sandals called what?
13. In the 1990's lots of young American women were wearing slip-on footgear made of wooden heels and soles with leather uppers and which were called what?
14. During the winters of the 1990's many American women were seen wearing Uggs, which were which of the following? Bulky sweaters, or ski masks, or fur-lined boots?
Answer: fur-lined boots
15. In the late 1960's college sorority girls often wore circle pins, Villager's, beehave hair-do's, and Bass Weejuns. What were Weejuns?