Make your own free website on Tripod.com
The answer to Chalkboard Trivia #60 is:

3 percent

(Sometimes ignorant people speak about the influence of the "Jewish lobby" in America during the Truman years. It is very difficult indeed for 3 percent of the population of a country to influence the behavior of the other 97 percent. Nevertheless, the tendency of people to succumb to anti-Semitic feeling remains strong and influences people more than the small percent of Jews can.)

Let me look at the question again.

What's the next question?

Go back to main page.